We want to meet your superheroes!
AnswerPoint, and our own Superhero, Dataman, are on a search for other superheroes who can join them on their mission to optimize database solutions, mitigate database errors, and find new ways to leverage data to improve our world. We invite people who know such superheroes, or who believe that they have been superheroes in their professional roles themselves, to nominate candidates or themselves.
How will candidates be judged?
A hero will be chosen once per month. People not chosen for one month will be rolled over into the pool for 2 subsequent months. Judging will be at the sole discretion of our judges, who will be Answerpoint employees and occasionally outside judges who are prominent in the IT industry. Winning will be based on the value of the hero’s solution to their company, the originality of their story, and the originality of their picture. Potential winners will receive a phone call to verify their story.
What will my hero win?
Winners will receive the following:
- An AMEX gift card for $250
- A badge logo (linked to an AnswerPoint web page that describes their story) that they can prominently display on their signature, company website, social media, and anywhere else they want to share it.
- Highlight on our social media, PR, and other exposure.
- Posting on the AnswerPoint superhero section of AnswerPoint.com
- Potential presence in the Dataman comic stories
- A video interview in which they tell their story, which will be posted on our website hero page